HRIS Specialist - #106315
HR & Corporate Service – Human Resources /
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Analyze and report the need for system enhancement or customization.
- Support the implementation/maintenance of various modules within SAP Success Factor, SAP GUI
- Data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and assure data integrity of HR information.
- Primary liaison for SAP Success Factor, SAP GUI.
- Determine the validity of other modules within SAP Success factor & SAP GUI and ensure current modules are being utilized and optimized to the fullest.
- Recommend changes to current processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS.
- Work closely and collaboratively with HRBP, C&B & Payroll in ensuring open information to the employees related to HRIS System.
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users.
- Develop a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of data in the HRIS system and databases (SAP Success Factor & SAP GUI)Serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements
- Coordination of SOX compliance for HR.
- Minimum +2 years experience maintaining data integrity & HRIS System
- Skill in performing quality data entry
- Knowledge of Human Resources Information System (SAP Preferable)
- Knowledge of database maintenance basic Concepts
- Skill in Problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate and attention to detail
- Good in English
Submit a job application