Human Capital - #88833
Siloam Hospitals Group
Tanggal: 3 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, health and safety.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long term staff requirements.
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in all around Indonesia (Kalimantan Selatan/Labuan Bajo/Mataram)