Interface Engineer - #78105
PT JFE Engineering Indonesia
Tanggal: 1 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
This opportunity is a 5 year contract based in a Consortium/Joint Operation Project.
- As a member of engineering team, build a good relationship with all stakeholders and lead to project success through coordination/ discussion/ negotiation with them according to instruction from JFE headquarters engineers
- Work independently and proactively while seeking advice from HQ Engineers and all the time report work progress/ results of both yourself and stakeholders to the superiors. The work includes having a meeting with employer and/ or consultant, and obtaining approval on contractor’s submittals provided by HQ Engineers. S
- Study all local regulations necessary for construction of sewage treatment plant and support related document application to obtain permission from local authorities.
- Deal with sudden requirements from stakeholders and solve technical issues at site as coworking with site colleagues, electrical engineers, draftsmen, procurement expeditors, etc.,
- Fully understand employer’s requirements and Contractor’s technical documents/ drawings including minor facilities like O&M equipment, laboratory equipment, general tools, etc.
- Directly contact and request both local and overseas vendors for required technical information/ drawings with headquarters consent, if necessary.
- Coordinate overall engineering activities at site and provide/ extract necessary information and materials to/ from partners, local subcontractors and vendors for keeping to project schedule and achieving smooth site construction.
- Travel to local manufacturing factories and conduct inspection works based on test procedures prepared by headquarters, if necessary.
- Support site acceptance test under QC Team.
- Coordinate and manage site activities of supervisors from both local and overseas vendors during equipment installation, testing and commissioning.
- Engage testing and commissioning activities including such advance preparation for them as temporary water-intake-planning from pond, sludge-seeding, chemical replenishing, etc.
- Establish interface management plan, regularity authority and permit plan, and regulatory coordination procedure.
- Check all related Civil drawings and M&E drawings as per instruction from YOC engineers.
- Over 10-year-experience in engineering/ construction field
- Experience of engaging in large-scale construction projects, over 10mil. USD
- Sufficient knowledge on mechanical equipment, piping material/ accessories
- Sufficient knowledge on regulatory authority and permit
- Basic knowledge on civil and building work, mechanical, electrical and piping installation
- Excellent communication skill with any stakeholders
- Basic skills of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Proficient knowledge in Auto CAD and AVEVA 3D
- Business level of English language (Writing, Communication) and fluent Bahasa Indonesia
- Minimum undergraduate degree from accredited college or university in relevant discipline
- Strong personality, positive attitude and ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Placement to North Jakarta