Internal Control Analyst - #90957
We are JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we are present in 130 countries. We have spent years innovating, creating new and better products for the consumers to choose from. This is our business. But not only. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they are free to be themselves, and they are given the opportunity to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
What will you do?
- Completes ongoing risk monitoring and assessment; and plays a key role in the development of the controls environment and testing strategies. • Assess adequacy of business processes to validate compliance with Company's Principles & Practices, plans, and processes.
- Actively work with other stakeholders, at both the local country and global function level, to address issues identified and implement initial short-term and ultimately long-term permanent solution.
- Act as a driver of continuous improvement and innovation of the control environment
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders in developing remediation plans as they look to address control deficiencies or make significant process changes. Track and monitor progress against agreed upon timelines.
- Serve as the Internal Controls Specialist for assigned JSOX business processes.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong controls and auditing background with minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience within risk, governance, compliance, internal audit, or external audit. Fraud investigation experience is plus.
- Excellent business skills with the ability to focus on the big picture, understand key priorities and communicate clearly and concisely. (Including oral, written, and presentation skills)
- Having significant experience working with control frameworks, including testing/evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of business process controls.
- Welcomes challenging and “open-ended” projects, with demonstrated ability to root-cause issues and propose resolutions.
- Experience navigating and manipulating spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken.
What are the next steps?
Thank you for applying! You will receive feedback within the next two weeks.