Lead Associate - Health & Benefits - #106437
February 12, 2024
In this role you will play a key role in management of health and benefits plan client accounts. You will work on complex client projects and troubleshoot/resolve complicated client service issues. You will have significant client facing responsibilities, including serving as the day to day. You will have the opportunity to significantly grow your business and client management skills in the health and benefits field.
- Maintain and cultivate client relationships at all levels, seeking to understand their human capital needs and articulating Willis Towers Watson’s employee value proposition, products, services and resources.
- Contribute to employee benefit strategy: Analyze employee benefit programs and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of clients’ employee benefits programs/design, policies and practices
- Assist in driving the renewal/marketing process including gathering vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data, communicating trend to clients, developing RFP and client proposal and recommendations; etc.
- Facilitate new client implementations including accounting/tracking systems set-up, collection of relevant data, etc.
- Contribute to the sales process for prospective clients including value proposition creation, RFP/proposal development, etc.
- Proactively advise clients and provide consistent client service to clients, resolving day to day service issue (eligibility, carrier coverage and claims issues, compliance; health care reform, HIPAA, etc.)
- Prepare for and lead client meetings (prepare agendas and materials, coordinate resources, etc.)
- Manage completion of reports and administrative actions for clients, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan descriptions, certificates, etc.
- Understand, articulate and implement key Willis Towers Watson value-added resources (legal resources; employee benefit brochures and communications; etc.)
- Contribute to the client open enrollment process including preparing materials and presentations, organizing and conducting employee meetings, proofing contracts, updating internal systems, etc.
- Maintain and cultivate strong carrier relationships to enhance Willis Towers Watson’s position in the marketplace, including understanding and articulating current product offerings, trends and coverage
- 6+ years’ experience dealing with the financials of health and benefits, ideally gained in a benefit consulting/brokerage firm or health underwriting / actuarial function of an insurance company
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Flexibility and proven ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong client service orientation and ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in bahasa and english
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, creative and integrative skills
- Desire to mentor/develop more junior staff
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong English Language Skill, both oral and written
Equal Opportunity Employer