Manager Finance - #90537
PT. MUSTAFA KULINER INDONESIA
Tanggal: 3 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 6 - 8 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years of financial management and leadership experience.
- Strong financial analysis, planning, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation and Excel skills are pre-requisites. Understanding and user of ERP system is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns, such as PPH 21, PPH 23, PPH 25 & employee tax
- Collaboratively develop and execute financial strategy, annual, and quarterly plans, and goals
- Assist the founder/CEO in developing, reporting on, and driving alignment throughout the company around KPIs
- Manage financial operations, including preparation of the financial forecasts, budgets, and operational statements; lead liaison to external accounting/auditors.
- Identify areas for cost reduction for efficiency improvements.
- Manage cash flow, including monitoring working capital, cash reserves, and cash flow projections. Implement strategies to optimize cash flow and liquidity.
- Develop tax strategies to minimize the company’s tax liabilities while ensuring compliance with tax laws.
- Oversight of legal affairs and board reporting