MS AR Controller - #91000
Position Summary1. Complies with rule & process to maximize financial health.
2. Secure a stable financial condition through cross checking and inspection.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Accounts receivable management] Understand receivables related tasks like account master management, credit check, credit line and security management, receivable matching, etc.. Perform tasks according to processes.
2. [Fixed asset] Perform account book management tasks like asset acquisition, change management (transfer, sell, disuse), depreciation, and inventory, etc. by deciding whether it is profit expenditure or capital expenditure based on an investment plan.
3. [Accounts payable payment] Understand the payment standard and process. Manage a contract and verify and propose payment.
4. [Revenue and expenditure and department operation expense management] Establish a plan to pay department operation expenses which are spent while working (MyFinance expenditure for congratulations and condolences, business trip expense, transportation fee, overseas business trip, and receiving in advance, etc.) to an employee's firm banking account. Perform daily closing.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience