Officer Purchasing - #78267
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.About the role
In this role, you will:
- Creating Order Requisition (OR) based on MPRF & Work Order parts list across TCI Project as per Target
- To expedite open & outstanding order (O3) to Suppliers (Spare Parts & General Purchasing) in order to meet promised delivery date and DIFOT performance and report
- General Admin SC & Purchasing
- APWF and GRNV Housekeeping as per Target and other SC generals admin
- Associate’s Degree of any major with minimum of 4-year experience in similar role
- Good Communication in English skill (writing & speaking)
- Spare Parts & Components of Heavy Equipment knowledge.
- Familiar with MS Office & ERP Knowledge / Oracle JDE
- JDE Procurement module
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
Driving a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture
We’re committed to safe, healthy and respectful workplaces. A place where everyone matters always.
We welcome and celebrate the differences and similarities among people including gender, identity, ethnicity, race, heritage, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, religion, language, appearance, parental status and education.
We believe diverse experiences and perspectives not only make us more innovative, productive and engaged, but are crucial to our success.
If you require assistance to apply for this job because of disability or special needs, please contact us here. No other requests will be acknowledged.How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.