Operation Excellence Manager - #90406
Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd
Responsible for developing our people, spread the continuous improvement and operational excellence culture and support delivering high level of performance in a sustainable way. This role are also to be a role model for kaizen/continuous improvement mindset, to collaborate locally and globally in a good atmosphere, to continuously challenge the status quo and drive the change by onboarding all the stakeholders, to focus on the execution with rigor and discipline even in challenging times.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCY :
1. Strong experience both in operational (production, Supply Chain, maintenance, etc.) and continuous improvement roles within automotive industry (OEM or Tiers suppliers) with solid track record.
2. Strong knowledge and skills in the continuous improvement and operational excellence : Lean, Six Sigma, change management, project management.
3. Ability to train and coach people at all levels (able to deal with white and blue colours).
4. Ability to lead concrete improvement workshops and projects on the shop floor (hands-on).
5. High potential to progress within Casco organisation.
6. Minimum Degree in business administration with the major in business development or related fields.
7. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a similar position in the automotive industry
8. Effective communication skill as well as a very good ability to give and receive criticism including proven skills in leading and developing people within different level
9. Very good English and Bahasa as advantage (written and vocal)
10. Team oriented, flexible with strong leadership skill and hands-on mentality
11. Structure method of operation, self dependent with an ability to work well under pressure and given deadlines.
12. Independent, motivated with strong sense of responsibility and the ability to analyze and solve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Contribute to the definition of our Operational Excellence Way, with focus on Operations and Supply Chain.
2. Contribute to building standards and training modules based on the best practices from the market.
3. Deploy training and coaching in an operational way to the team.
4. Support the Plant Manager and the Plant Leadership Team to define the Improvement Master Plan (IMP) and prioritize.
5. Ensure the follow up and the ownership of the IMP to make the things happen according to the plan.
6. Lead improvement workshops and projects in the plant or in other plants during specific events.
7. Cooperate with the Operational Excellence leaders in other plants to animate the network and share the best practices
8. Ensure a continuous watch to the best practices on the market