Project Account Manager - #90437
We’re looking for vibrant, creative and persistent Project Account Manager to join the team. This position will be responsible in defining and implementing overall strategy of the designated accounts development to elevate the relationship to become business partners with corporate customers and drive the key initiatives.Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
- Build strong rapport with key account customers and take the lead to drive a top-down approach by penetrating their senior management level.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement market strategies within specific trade segmentation focus to proactively protect, defend, and win new Hilti Business.
- Conduct seminars/ training/ workshops/ for customers to raise awareness and create understanding of all existing and new Hilti products.
- Analyse the customer business and identify opportunities for Hilti products and services.
- Craft strategies to develop accounts and execute it with discipline.
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own van full of tools and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team. We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers, and these might be trades experts, project managers or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivalled training, development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day, you’ll report to your Area Sales Manager, who will also be there to help you manage your career.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales.
- Preferably having Civil Engineering background.
- Proven track record of Account Development experience with the ability to manage senior level at customer’s organization, strong customer understanding, crafting direction in Account Development Planning & Execution.
- Excellent time & territory management skills.
- Exemplary reputation for inter-departments collaboration and coordination between different departments, bringing people along, manage the matrix in the organization.
- Self-motivated and having string winning mindset.
- Strong proficiency in English, both speaking and writing.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.