PROJECT ARCHITECT - #90545
Yayasan Nasional Cendekia Bangsa Jakarta
Tanggal: 2 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Managing design projects from preliminary to D.E.D stage
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet management needs.
- Supervision of the work to ensure the work is in accordance to drawing and design intentions.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture from reputable university
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in architecture design and drafting, having experiences designing educational architecture is a plus point.
- Proficient understanding specifications, sketches and mechanical electrical, construction and shop drawings
- Proficient understanding of material depths and capabilities and ability to specify materials on drawings
- Proficient in producing complete construction sets
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop /Illustrator
- Proficiency using 3D rendering software V-Ray, Lumion, OR Enscape is a plus point
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Able to work as a team player who works well under pressure, organized, and detail oriented.
- Capable of balancing multiple deadlines and projects in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate well with senior designer and principal architect.