Project Engineer (EIKON Technology) - #90993
About The Company
PT. EIKON Technology (EIKON) is a privately held information technology consulting, outsourcing, and development firm founded in 2007. Ever since, EIKON has been Google Enterprise Partner and being the expert in cloud computing service provider. EIKON works with its client base to develop innovative technology solutions to business challenges.
How They Scale
EIKON designs, delivers, deploys and supports a holistic, cutting-edge suite of best-of-breed technologies. This allows organizations to leverage Information Technology to achieve new levels of effectiveness, efficiency, and collaboration. Through years of experience and strategic partnerships with countless business organizations, EIKON has developed methodologies that lead to solutions that don't just get the job done, but improve processes which give enterprises the maximum competitive edge.
- Help clients and provide solutions for queries/cases experienced in the client's infrastructure.
- Deploy Google/Microsoft Solutions for Customers (Mid-Market & Enterprise)
- Managing internal local networks and servers
- Training/presentation for clients who need support/assistance both internally at EIKON or at client locations (outside cities; Jakarta, Bali, and other cities)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Required skill(s): Microsoft/Windows server/Linux, training presentation, good communication skill, English is a plus, Email Servers, Active Directory
- Have experience in Microsoft Cloud Solution is a plus
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position; helpdesk service, customer support, or technical support
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineer or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Willing to travel (visit customers out of town)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Outings
- THR / Bonus system
- Professional Development
- International Exposure
- English Language
Check out more here - https://talent.usedeall.com/About the company
Deall is a curated job portal, where only the talents we have curated can apply to vacancies.