Risk Management Staff - #77975
PT Kb Valbury Sekuritas
KB Valbury Sekuritas is an online brokerage that allows Indonesians to buy and sell stocks, ETFs and mutual funds. We are Indonesia's financial technology platform driven by a mission to educate the importance of investing for the future.
KB Valbury Sekuritas is committed to opening the door to access safe, trusted, and affordable investment instruments. Today, KB Valbury Sekuritas as one of the largest brokerage by the number of transactions in Indonesia, with over 1 million investors based on our platform is currently need: Risk Management Staff.
- Create, review, and update all internal SPOs according to OJK/IDX/KSEI regulations (in conjunction with Compliance).
- Coordinate with Compliance for all audit requirements.
- Coordinate with other team members for daily, weekly, monthly and any other coincidental reports to HQ and/or SROs.
- Assess and analyze all risks related to the company's business, including but not limited to: capital market, industry, emitent, and client risks.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Law.
- Experienced in Capital Market industry, fresh graduate are welcome
- Attention to detail, able to focus and work under pressure to meet short deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in Excel.
- Fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Have an experience in audit process is a plus.