RPA Business Analyst - #90977
Tanggal: 1 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Provide functional and operational recommendations to UiPath internal functional teams & business stakeholders
- Review and help refine automation business cases to optimize, improve and automate business processes to deliver the desired business outcome
- Help create an automation pipeline to ensure adoption of UiPath automation capabilities to drive “automation first” strategy
- Conduct high-level assessment, detail As-Is process description, detail To-Be automated process description and define quantifiable business cases with a sound understanding of UiPath products and platform.
- Work with internal functional teams and business stakeholders to extract use cases in their existing implementations
- Partner with Solution Architect to create an implementation plan for the RPA solution designed and work closely with RPA Developers through to testing and deployment.
- Help improve industry points of view with practical implementation & adoption experiences
- Participate in workshops to help shape best fit solution for a certain process area
- Interact with business stakeholders to present automation sources of value in the chosen process areas
- Solve day-to-day issues arising during automation projects with timely resolutions.
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings on behalf of project manager and coordinate with internal functional teams and business stakeholders regularly for scope clarifications.
- Bachelor Degree form information system/computer science etc...
- Develop success stories and case studies from internal implementation and adoption of UiPath automation capabilities to be shared with UiPath customers and in the industry
- 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst or Process Owner in Finance and Accounting, Insurance, HR or ITO services.
- Minimum 1.5 years of BA experience in UiPath Implementation projects
- Strong understanding of RPA Technology and documentation practices
- Experience in using Visio & documentation tool to prepare Process mapping (Current & Future State), Workflow diagram, Low level process document
- Excellent logical and analytical skills to help define solutions for business problems
- Knowledge in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Experience with UiPath partner products like ABBYY will be a plus
- Great verbal and written communication
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Experience in adapting to defined document templates and getting signoff from client on requirements
- Gathering requirements on RPA point of view and integration parameters
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Working From Anywhere (Remote)