RPA Solution Architect - #91001
Tanggal: 1 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations.
- Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution.
- Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client’s strategic blueprints and architecture.
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
- Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialogue.
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
- Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverables.
- Bachelor Degree form information system/computer science etc
- UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification a must.
- >3 Years of UiPath experience as an Architect.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C#.
- Prior Work experience/POCs on Studio Pro, Document Understanding, AI Centre, Action Centre, and/or Computer vision is a big plu.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and IT systems, Process minded, Good Presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is necessary.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Basic Knowledge on UiPath Deployment Architecture and Cloud platforms Azure/AWS
- Previous work experience in 3rd Party Integrations with UiPath like Abby, Salesforce, Service Now and/or SharePoint a plus
- Prior Experience on RFPs, RFQs, estimations and other similar Technical Documentation is a plus.
- UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred.
- Working From Anywhere (Remote)