Sales Engineer - #77802
PT Domino Printing Indonesia
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking within the specified territory.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery to be more cost-effective.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
Your requirement will be :
- Bachelor's degree engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field
- 1-3 years experience in sales engineer (industrial product) preferably in coding and marking industry.
- Passionate about customers, technology and processes with a strong desire to continuously develop and improve long term business relationship with customers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Good English communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, email, internet,etc)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value expertise, sharing ideas, challenging ourselves, and working on exciting and innovative environment. With global opportunities, accessible resources, colleagues willing to share knowledge, and managers who truly support development and talent, it is an easy environment to grow in.
If you are interest and would like to take these challenge please submit your updated CV and apply via Jobstreet.