Sales Planning Executive - #90980
We are JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we are present in 130 countries. We have spent years innovating, creating new and better products for the consumers to choose from. This is our business. But not only. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they are free to be themselves, and they are given the opportunity to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
What is this role about?
This position plays a critical role in assisting the Sales Planning Manager in covering wide range of operational imperatives, which comprises volume forecasting, market & trade insight, demand & supply planning, and inventory management. He / She will need to carry out constant engagement with Marketing and Sales Operation on related matters such as New Product Launch, market insight (ex: competitor activity, pricing strategy, expansion, etc.), and trade program impact & effectiveness from both company and competitor perspective in order to facilitate corrective actions when needed. Close coordination with Sales Operation, Demand Planning, and Logistic is mandatory to maintain balance between demand and supply as a preventive action to avoid out of stock.
What will you do?
- Create and develop sales target for field operation team as well as responsible in formulating volume forecast based on Regional Calendar basis (AP/OL/LE). Close communication with Sales Lead Team and respective stakeholder is needed to ensure the forecast is aligned with company objectives.
- Develop sales performance analysis, insight, report, and give corrective recommendation needed to ensure sales deliverables based on company target
- Responsible in developing supply & demand planning which align with historical sales, sales target, and production planning with goals to avoid OOS nationwide. It is achieved through close coordination with Demand Planning, Logistic, and Sales Operation to ensure product availability are well distributed in AO and Market.
- Develop execution plans and analysis for the achievement of Brand Strategy objectives by assessing potential demand associated with new initiatives or corrective plan to improve portfolio performance. It is achieved through comprehensive discussion with Brand, Trade Planning, Strategic & Insight. Feedback from Sales Operation as well as Management is another factor to be considered to consolidate all of the information into an appropriate forecasted volume. Constant review and monitor the effectiveness of new brand launch, line extension as well as trade program performance associated is needed. Multi-dimension analysis and close monitoring on market performance are required and summarizing trends and habits based on sales and retail audit.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or any other related Field
- Minimum 3 years in sales, marketing, market research, or any other strategic related role preferably from multinational FMCG company
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
- Functional Skills:
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation skill
- Company and Business Knowledge
- Financial Acumen
- Data analysis
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Sales System (SAP, SFA, Nielsen)
What are the next steps?
Thank you for applying! You will receive feedback within the next two weeks.