SAP FI/CO - #106101
EY, a global leader operating in more than 150 countries delivers unparalleled service in Consulting and assists clients to transform and upskill their capabilities.
We serve our clients to build a better working world, helping them to create long-term value for people and society and build trust in the capital markets. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we work towards our ambition to be the best employer.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
We are looking for a new team member of SAP FI/CO to join us!
Please find the requirements below:
- Held a Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Human Resource Management / any related area.
- Experienced and has a strong interest working in Consultancy industry.
- Eager to learn and keep developing.
- Proficient in English and has a great communication skill in deliver things.
Your key responsibilities:
You’ll spend most of your time working with a wide variety of clients and your colleagues to deliver the latest trends, practices, technologies, and architecture to design, build and maintain scalable and robust solutions that unify, enrich, collaborate and deliver value.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Outstanding team player
- High level of motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Self-starting attitude
- Independent and able to manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, client service, and technical writing skills, coupled with excellent executive presence.
- Significant experience in managing and delivering medium to large teams on complex programs and projects.
- Assessing, designing, architecting, and developing solutions leveraging the latest technologies and trends to exceed the business requirements
- Unifying, enriching, and delivering value to derive insights and opportunities
- Leveraging in-house and partners - platforms and solutions as needed and recommending and building new platforms/solutions as required to exceed business requirements
- Communicating findings, recommendations, and opportunities to improve platforms and solutions
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of technology, concepts, tools, features, functions, and benefits of different approaches
- Seeking out information to learn about emerging methodologies and technologies
- Clarifying problems by driving to understand the true issue
- Looking for opportunities for improving methods and outcomes
- Collaborating, influencing, and building consensus through constructive relationships and effective listening
- Solving problems by incorporating data into decision making
- Proven track record of sales and delivery in a consulting context with established client relationships and experience
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate individuals with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, then these role(s) are for you.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, on your way
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, by applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with special needs. If you are a qualified individual with special needs and need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please speak to our HR executives, and we will be happy to help you.