SERVICE - #90658
Minimum SMK in Electrical/ Heavy Equipment/ Mechanical/ Technical major
GPA minimum N/A
Minimum - years experience in -
-Responsible for performing contamination control and safety activity related technical job process and refer to standard manual or procedure. -Responsible for activating to reduce waste and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Responsible for completing all document related service administration and technical/ technology job processes refer to standard manual or procedure.
- Responsible for processing parts request and return related to technical/ technology job processes and refer to standard manual or procedure and ensuring the parts/components in good condition when it is handover to customer.
- Responsible for ensuring tools and equipment utilization related technical/ technology job processes and refer to standard manual or procedure, including ensure tools and equipment in good conditions.
- Responsible for mechanical jobs process (D/A, R/I, PM, Recondition and Technical Analysis 1) and refer to standard manual or procedure.
-Responsible for defining services requirement (revenue, warranty or guarantee) related customer request.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of corporate standard procedures and
- Responsible for ensuring Service activity in quick respond, meet target completion and customer requirement, as well as maintaining satisfactory quality of technical/ technology job processes and results.
- Responsible for giving technical explanation to the customer related problem solving under guidance.