Site Manager - #90300
PT Talentvis Consulting Indonesia
Tanggal: 3 minggu yang lalu
Kota: Jakarta, Jakarta
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
(Must have experiences in Factory Construction Project)
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting and identification of sources needed.
- Create the team, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arise. - Communicate effectively with the sub-contractor responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with al the teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Responsible for safety and health in the scope of works.
- Selecting and determining Subcontractor/ Supplier who will be used in the Project activities.
- Selecting and determining the material usage
- Issuing progress report and a letter of project handover.