Supply Chain Manager - #90286
Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd
Responsible for the planning and management of all activities of the company’s Supply Chain (material planning, Incoming Goods, warehouse and Shipping) with the ultimate goal to meet monthly shipping plans at lowest possible logistic costs. Responsible for the Supply Chain Management Team to meet pre-determined as well amended orders, quantities, at the right quality and deadlines and the efficiency of operational flows.
1. The job requires a degree in management or related field with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the supply chain.
2. Minimum has 5 years’ experience in the same position with proven leadership abilities.
3. Have the ability to work hands-on, be flexible, analytical and open minded and customer service oriented.
4. A experienced logistician with extensive skills in customs
5. Strong organizational and planning abilities
6. Initiative, Drive, excellent communications skills, influencing skills, Results Orientation, Customer Service Orientation, Team Leadership Skills, strong problem-solving skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lean and manage Logistic, material planning and inventory control
2. Establish and maintain the principles of lean manufacturing.
3. Responsible for the monthly SCM forecast in close cooperation with the Sales Team
4. Steer, and Monitor the SCM processes carried out by the team and take corrective actions in case of deviations.
5. Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
6. Leads the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
7. Directs and coordinates global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction.
8. Plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand.
9. Works with plant, warehouse, and logistics departments to determine and set up intercompany transfers.
10. Works directly with sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to customers.
11. Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
12. Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements).
13. Collaborates with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
14. Maintain and keep working area to meet environmental requirements and regulation compliance.
15. Performs other duties as required.