Tax Staff - #78298
PT. YISHAN TEKNOLOGI INDONESIA
Tanggal: 5 hari yang lalu
Kota: Tangerang, Banten
Gaji: Rp 5.000.000 - Rp 6.000.000 per bulan
Jenis kontrak: Penuh waktu
- Prepare monthly and annual tax reports for clients
- Analyse data and documentation for annual reporting
- Prepare documents and analyze data needed for tax field cases (tax audit, tax objection processing, tax appeal, etc.)
- Perform external research and compile research results into a written report
- Review, analyze, and prepare tax payments and reports (e-billing, NTPN code, etc).
- Ensure accurate computation of all tax liabilities. (Withholding Tax 21, 22, 23, 26, 4 (2) and VAT In - Out).
- Complete monthly and annual tax reports based on the due date. Organize and update the company's tax database.
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
- Estimate and track tax returns.
- Perform and support in company's tax planning.
- Liaise with the external team (Account Representative KPP, etc).
- Filling out all tax documents.
- Can make financial journals and reports (Profit/Loss), worksheets, and so on
- Understand the payment of import tax, export tax, Customs, PPH, VAT, and petty cash.
- Coordinate with the General Affairs person on the budget for each postal cost. Able to make improvements and implement accounting and financial systems properly
- Checking bank statements/passbooks for the balance of each bank account
- A bachelor's degree in Economy (Accounting - Tax).
- Have experience minimum of 5 years in Tax / Accounting Dept.
- Have experience in tax reporting systems (e-SPT, e-Faktur, e-Bupot, etc).
- Have good analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Preferably candidate has certified in Brevet Tax (AB and C).
- Have good communication skills.
- It will be placed in Tangerang city