Warehouse Manager - #90343
Flintex Consulting Pte Ltd
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including inventory management, receiving, supply to production, and ensuring all warehouse operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, Business administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
2. 5+ years of experience in warehouse management, with demonstrated experience in Inventory management, Internal & External Kanban, Kitting, Receiving, and Team management
3. Excellent leadership and communication skills
4. Strong analytical, proactive & initiative behavior, and problem-solving skills
5. Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
6. Familiarity with warehouse management software and technology
7. Understanding of health and safety regulations and warehouse operations best practices
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversee the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including inventory management, receiving, supply to production, 5S, and safety in warehouse.
2. Ensure all warehouse operations are conducted in compliance with health, safety, IATF 16949 and ISO14001.
3. Manage team of warehouse personnel, including training, scheduling, and performance management.
4. Develop and implement warehouse policies and procedures to improve efficiency, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
5. Perform regular cycle count based on ABC classification towards better inventory accuracy and timely issue detection.
6. Monitor inventory levels and coordinate with respective departments on any irregular inventory levels.
7. Provide regular reports on warehouse operations to the Supply Chain Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
8. Identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to optimize warehouse operations.
9. Participate in regular meetings with senior management to discuss warehouse performance, goals, and strategies