QR Code Link to This Post
More Gun Farm is located in California's San Joaquin Valley in the County of Fresno. More Gun Farms is a diversified farming operation of Almond, Grapes for Raisins and Wine Grapes. We also provide custom harvesting for mechanical raisin production using the Dried On the Vine and Continuous tray method of production. Our facility also operates a dehydration facility with the ability to produce dried fruits and raisins with the capability of bleaching with Sulphur Dioxide.
To realize our vision, it is crucial for our company to bring in a Business Development Specialist to ensure coherent branding and marketing, cultivate positive strategic partnerships, and support successful business operations.
Job scope and responsibilities:
(1) Gather and analyze large volumes of complicated raw data and information about the market conditions and customer preferences locally and in California;
(2) Conduct market due diligence analysis concerning competitors' services, pricing and strategies;
(3) Analyze data correctly and in depth to measure More Gun Farm's marketing, advertising, communication, and business strategies online;
(4) Develop and support sophisticated marketing campaigns, measure its effectiveness and gather complicated information about social media channels, and lead position;
(5) Offer concrete business development opportunities and lead their implementation;
(6) Provide written proposals and reports to the management.
Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Market Research, Public Relations, Business, Communications, or closely related field.
Have strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.