This position will be responsible for providing administrative support functions for the main office of United Credit Partners. This includes supporting Senior Management and the department employees in ensuring efficient office operations. Work duties may range from general office administration to research and document reviews. This position is integral in supporting management's efforts towards enhancing the internal organization and its processes and infrastructure, helping United Credit Partners to continue to grow and fulfill its mission.
Duties and Responsibilities;
Administrative support, including but not limited to: phone support, scheduling meetings, greeting clients, making copies, filing, scanning, setting appointments, client follow-up; etc.
Work closely with the Office Manager to ensure deadlines and schedules are met
Screen mail and callers, respond to and route inquiries to appropriate personnel as necessary; determine importance and priority of various issues and determine what major issues should be brought to the attention of the department head and/or department members
Handle confidential, sensitive and/or critical information, files, records and reports
Research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customer.
Utilize company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information to prepare reports
Other tasks as needed
- Self-starter (if you constantly need direction or someone to ride you to get tasks done, please do not apply)
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills; attention to detail a must
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Willing to work independently/self directed, and be accountable for actions
- Ability to interface effectively within all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Admin professional who has an interest in taking innovative and handling numerous tasks
- Credit Bureau knowledge or experience a plus
- 9-11/hour plus bonus depending on experience and qualification. This position is Part time - Full time.
- Benefits include, 401k after 1 years, 100k life insurance after 90 days, bonus after 60 days and semi-annual raise
- View our website: www.unitedcreditpartners.com
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org