QR Code Link to This Post
A Fortune 100 company is looking for a Field Service Technician.
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to make a positive impact on our business, and his/her career. Through recruiting potential family homes to participate in our TV and consumer research, our Membership Representatives play an important role in the foundational data on which our business is built.
Is the Field Service Technician role right for you?
Our ideal candidate brings together a blend of sales and research skills. Successful Field Service Technicians are people who are highly-skilled, knowledgeable, and energetic. They are the three (3) Ps: passionate, personable, and persuasive. Field Service Technicians are adaptable, self-motivated and goal driven. They are go-getters who love to meet new people and enjoy a new challenge each day.
What does a Field Service Technician do?
- Perform maintenance of panelist homes for on-going demographic measure and equipment update
- Drive to selected homes within a designated territory, using company-provided vehicle and supplied GPS
- Approach statistically-selected homes without an appointment/unannounced
- Persuade, educate and earn trust from potential families to get them energized and excited about participating in TV and Computer Research
- Use influencing skills and techniques to overcome objections and maximize potential family participation
- Conduct in-person interviews with families to gather, collect, and enter demographic data to ensure they meet established criteria
- Collaborate with various departments within to ensure a quality sample
What does it take?
- Flexibility to work non-traditional schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Work independently from a home office environment
- Ability to drive long distances, up to 200 miles per trip and willing and able to be outside, in all weather conditions going door-to- door to potential family homes, and in traffic patterns including heavy traffic, small or unpaved roads and larger multi-lane highways
- Being able to navigate secured buildings, gated communities,
stairs, elevators, walkways and driveways (paved and unpaved) and a wide variety entrances into potential family
- Willing and able to interact with potential families for several hours in their home
- Ability to navigate and route plan operating GPS and traditional maps
- Comprehensive background check, including criminal and motor vehicle record
- Computer proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications
- Bachelors, Associates, or technical degree preferred
- High School Diploma/GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
Bilingual language skills
Experience in a market research, social service, or Business to Consumer (B2C) sales position with in-home contact
What are the Benefits?
We offer unlimited career and earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation package including base annual salary, plus:
- Generous commission plan based on performance. Comprehensive benefits package effective the first day of employment(including medical, dental and vision)
- 401(k) Plan with company match * Potential for paid overtime
- Language pay differential to those who qualify * Paid time off including holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance
- Tablet, home printer, and cell phone (monthly talk and data service provided)
- Comprehensive paid training done in your area allowing you to be home at night
We are a global performance management company that is an S&P 500 company.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
QR Code Link to This Post