* Local Driver needed - home every day - same schedule every week consisting of 3 1/2 days on, 3 1/2 days off.
* Normal shift is 3 - 12 hr days and one 6 hr day for a minimum of 42 hrs each week, overtime is paid after 40 hrs.
* Equipment is serviced and washed (weather permitting) each and every month.
* Health, Dental, Vision and AFLAC avail after 60 days.
* 6 paid holidays after 60 days. * Company provided uniforms.* Paid weekly thru Direct Deposit.
* Vacation time, 401K and 2 personal holidays available after one (1) year.
* Start pay is $14.75 with a wage increase at 60 days and 90 days, further increases are dependent upon rate increases from the Rail Road.
* MUST have a valid Class A license with tanker and haz-mat endorsements.
* NO DUI's, reckless driving, excessive speeding, accidents or suspensions.
* MUST be a minimum 23 years old.
* MUST have a minimum 2 of the last 3 years verifiable Class A tractor -trailer experience.
* MUST be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
* MUST have reliable transportation.
* Need to be able to lift a fuel nozzle into the locomotive fuel tank.
* If you meet all the requirements and can work on your own with minimal supervision, call Jonathan Gregoire 850-206-3794 Mon thru Fri 8 - 5.
* If you need to leave a message then make sure it is complete with all necessary info.
* Calls from message services, relatives, or recruiters will not be returned.