Driver / Technician - Medical - #19503094
As America's largest supplier of respiratory and durable medical equipment, Lincare's mission is to set the standard for excellence, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life, with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
If you are a fast-paced, urgent service professional looking for a position that is both financially and personally rewarding, then Lincare is the organization for you!
- work closely with medically fragile patients and their caregivers
- deliver and train patients and their family members on therapies and equipment prescribed by their physicians
- use your skills to make a difference in the growth of an organization and the quality of care they offer their patients
- work for an organization that rewards success and fosters a culture of promotion
Job Responsibilities include:
- Delivering medical equipment and supplies to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner
- Instructing patients on the safe and appropriate use of medical equipment
- Following patient orientation checklists during delivery and training of new patients
- Conducting daily deliveries
- Adhering to assigned routes and time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintain a safe driving record
- Inspecting delivery vehicle and ensuring the safety of the loading and unloading process
- Establishing and maintaining outstanding relations with customers and internal team members
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of delivery vehicle and warehouse, adhering to all FDA protocols
- Working on-call during evening and weekend hours to address any patient medical emergencies
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must maintain a valid driver's license for the appropriate class of vehicle driven while employed
- Must have high school diploma or GED
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 120 pounds.