Fulfillment Operations Manager - #19503124
PRO STAR Fulfillment
Fulfillment Operations Manager Position Description
The Fulfillment Operations Manager is responsible for day to day operations in all planning, forecasting, and staffing needs. They will oversee all outbound shipping operations including inventory management, picking, packing, production, facilitators, sorting and loading. Primary responsibilities include maintaining productivity, quality and on-time service levels as established by senior management. The Fulfillment Operations Manager will work closely with the Director of Fulfillment and Site Leader to create and maintain a culture of best-in-class (BIC) operations.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain and report on Labor Plan and Revenue sheets daily/weekly/monthly/yearly
- Maintain quality and accuracy goals for all outbound shipments and inventory through BIC processes
- Manage all shifts and schedules in fulfillment
- Review and update SOP's and job descriptions
- Interview and hire new employees
- Perform corrective actions and terminate employees
- Listen effectively. Engage empathy, open to new ideas, willingness to accept directives, engage with a people/business mindset
- Maintain all on-time customer requirement. Ability to hit deadlines 100%
- Communicate effectively. Respond effectively to all forms of communication devices: email, phone, radio
- Work with supporting departments to establish a team environment (HR, IT, Scheduling, Facilities, etc.)
- Motivate and provide clear leadership regarding roles and responsibilities to hold employees accountable.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of direct reports. Teach, coach and mentor teams/individuals
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Team oriented mentality
- Capacity to lead a team to achieve set goals
- Desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- A capacity to learn
What Makes Us Awesome:
- Competitive starting pay, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including; Medical, Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Accident Insurance, 401(k), and Pet insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Fun, team centric culture
This position will enforce all company policy and procedures with the warehouse. Continually identify ways to improve operations.
This job operates in a warehouse and office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, scanners, phones, and photocopiers. This role routinely uses warehouse equipment such as tapers, scanners, forklifts, and reach trucks. Duties of this job requires ability to lift, carry, push, or pull objects weighing up to 50 lbs. This role also requires continuous standing for up to 12hrs. The warehouse conditions reflect those outside the warehouse and is subject to hot and cold climates.
- 5+ years' experience in a warehouse distribution field
- 5+ years previous experience in leadership
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous management experience
- Bachelor's degree
Visible Supply Chain Management is one of the country's leading providers of shipping, fulfillment, small-parcel services & third-party logistics. Shipping over 150 million packages last year, Visible ranks 2nd only to Amazon as a USPS Reseller and partners with over 25,000 customers in serving their customers in 140 countries & territories. With fulfillment facilities in Utah, Ohio, Tennessee, and Georgia, Visible enables domestic direct-to-consumer brands to reach their customer bases with short transit times and minimal costs. Custom packaging services further reduce customer costs, by right-sizing packaging dimensions and weights to fit optimal carrier rate brackets. Visible's seasoned experts fulfill using proprietary technology that helps them maintain 99.8% fulfillment accuracy and a 99.9% on-time shipping record, while providing customers with end-to-end transparent shipment tracking. With a major focus on parcel shipping, Visible is able to help online retailers better compete with the biggest brand names out there today. Through Visible's services, online retailers can offer their customers better service, more economical shipping, and faster delivery times.
When you join Visible Supply Chain Management, you are becoming involved in one of the fastest-growing supply chain companies in the US (Inc. 5000 rating), and part of a company culture that values Integrity, Progression, Team, and Results.