Consultant - Analytics Consulting - #19503147
As a Senior Analytics Consultant, you will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 5 years of experience with Information Technology
- Candidate must be located within the commuting distance of Richardson, TX. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time
- Finance and Accounting, Requirement Gathering,
- US-GAAP, Accounting concepts, Revenue Recognition Rules
- General Ledger
- Good understanding of Revenue Recognition and reporting systems
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal. Conduct Workshops with Finance users.
- At least 8-10 years of overall experience in Financial Systems
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Team management experience is preferred
- Client Interfacing
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin