Accounting Assistant - #19503174
This position is responsible for processing invoices, accounts payable checks and completing all payroll functions and distribution of all reports. Assist in the preparation of facility month and year end reporting, statistical reports, budgets and financial reports.
- Responsible for applying the principles of accounting to prepare financial documents and ensure that appropriate control procedures are being utilized and reporting this information to the CFO as required.
- Ensure posting of all current month invoices to accounts payable to month end closing for accounts payable.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Print checks for vendors and/or employees as approved by Corporate.
- May oversee petty cash fund.
- May collect and process information to prepare bi-weekly payroll and may reconcile payroll with source documents.
High school diploma or equivalent. Two or more years' experience in accounts payable, accounting or finance with knowledge of general office procedures, electronic billing, and organizational skills preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.