Lab Assistant - #19503201
Sorrento Therapeutics Inc. is a fast growing, clinical stage, antibody-centric, biopharmaceutical company developing new therapies to turn malignant cancers into manageable and possibly curable diseases. Sorrento's multimodal multipronged approach to fighting cancer is made possible by its' extensive immuno-oncology platforms, including key assets such as fully human antibodies ("G-MAB™ library"), clinical stage immuno-cellular therapies ("CAR-T"), intracellular targeting antibodies ("iTAbs"), antibody-drug conjugates ("ADC"), and clinical stage oncolytic virus ("Sephrevir®").
We attract smart people who play well with others. We're small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career.
If you're a quick learner, enjoy working in the biotech industry, and share our mission of providing ground-breaking impact to medicine, each other, and our patients, Sorrento Therapeutics is the place for you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Sorrento Therapeutics ("Sorrento") is seeking an experienced Laboratory Assistant who will perform data entry and laboratory specimen processing; organize and process orders and customer service. Checks working materials inventory, including expiration dates, and demonstrates ability to evaluate consumable levels to prevent shortages and expired supplies, and alerts ordering personnel in a timely manner. Works in a team environment and also be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Accession samples
- Enter data into computer system
- Aliquote samples
- Process results
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous work experience in a regulated/fast pace environment
- Computer skills, especially typing speed and accuracy
- High school diploma
- Support scientists who are on the leading edge of immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Earn a competitive salary that allows you to focus your attention on your passion.
- A comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, matching 401k, company paid holidays, and three-weeks' PTO, plus stock options.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we're looking forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.