Product Information Specialist- Remote - #19503203
Johnson Controls, Inc.
What you will do
He/she will support a cohesive website experience by ensuring that all new and existing product titles, descriptions, specifications, promotions, and messages within the Product Information Management systems and eCommerce websites are following established company templates and industry best practices. The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail to ensure that all information is accurate, complete and easy for customers to understand.
How you will do it
Create and normalize product content and data from various sources to ensure accurate data consistently.
Validate product content including images, dimensions and descriptions for accuracy before web publishing.
Improve item-level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories by routinely cleaning up and removing old SKUs, and organize spreadsheets when necessary.
Assign and supersede related and associated products to equipment SKUs to publish online.
Create and organize product data for bundled product templates and import files.
Validate and assign product placement into appropriate taxonomy structure.
Develop consistent reporting, and create strategic plan for specific products, categories, and data clean up.
Ensure that the website is up-to-date and accurate with respect to images, promotions, and products on a day-to-day basis.
Work with eCommerce Development Manager on a daily basis to identify and prioritize product updates.
Research websites, technical guides and various other systems to gather data needs for product attributes, content, and images.
Update and sort multiple Microsoft Excel Workbooks with formulas, macros, and advanced formatting.
Create and update SEO content within product titles, descriptions, and metadata.
Continually monitor the sites to identify any systemic issues that could challenge customer experience.
Analyze, gather details and report product issues, trends, concerns, and suggestions.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as required.
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Visual Media, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience marketing/eCommerce website experience.
- Knowledge of PIM or CRM software.
- Experience collecting and managing product-related digital and technical assets.
- Experience with product content creation, optimization and maintenance.
- Demonstrated project management abilities by multi-tasking, prioritizing, being flexible and meeting deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Analyzing, conceptualizing and logically organizing information with a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with retailers and vendors.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with product taxonomy and assortment management.
- Dedicated work ethic and punctuality.
- Responsible and reliable with strong personal integrity.
- Advanced level expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- HVAC industry experience.
- Experience with inRiver.
- Learning new platforms for management and distribution of information.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.