Cleaner - #19503206
Wilderness Club at Big Cedar, located in Ridgedale, Missouri, is seeking a Common Area Attendant (Janitor). Apply now, hiring immediately!
Compensation: Up to $12.00 per hour
Schedule: Flexible includes weekends
Location: 1285 Estate Dr, Ridgedale, MO 65739
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
As a Common Area Attendant (Janitor), you will be responsible for maintaining the high traffic areas such as, elevators, floors, stairwells, light fixtures, door frames, public restrooms, etc. You will also be responsible for Cleaning and supplying designated all public area spaces including daily coffee and water service for guests. Also, Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special custodial projects.
- Ensures that areas are cleaned daily with high dusting, removal of all trash, carpet areas vacuumed. Removing garbage and debris to appropriate disposal areas.
- Ensures that maintenance requests are being reported for any broken and damaged items throughout the public areas via HOTSOS.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, deep cleanings changing and replenish bed linens, towels, guest amenities and perform laundry duties when necessary.
- Monitor floors for cleanliness and condition issues, reporting all opportunities to the proper department via work order.
- Maintain, stock public areas, restrooms, break areas, and clean equipment.
- Set up and breakdown for employee and associate parties, meetings, town halls.
- You have proven experience in Housekeeping or Environment Services as a Cleaner, Janitor, Custodian, Housekeeper or Environmental Services Tech.
- Customer-oriented and welcoming.
- You can prioritize you work, mange your time and can work quickly without compromising quality.
- Ability to work with little supervision, maintain a high-level of performance and follow standard operating procedures (SOP's), step-by-step instructions in accordance with Bluegreen regulations.
- VALID and CLEAN Driver's License record
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Facilities/Grounds, Custodial, Cleaning & Laundry
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Branson, MO 65616, USA