Global Technology ServiceNow Configuration Management (CMDB) - #19503245
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Vendor Relations team manages multiple vendors with onshore and offshore resources that provide information technology operational services to PwC. You'll assist the team by handling all day to day communication, drafting engagement documents, and maintaining operational quality from vendors.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) in progressive technology roles, including a minimum of 4 years leadership of ITSM configuration management experience.
Preferred Fields of Study:
CIS - IT Service Mgt (ITSM), CIS - Project Portfolio Management, CIS - Software Asset Management App., CIS- CMDB, CIS - App. Portfolio Management,. ITIL Foundations v3 or higher certification
Demonstrates intimate level abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Possessing the ability to deliver a world-class CMDB with service mapping and discovery automation, that collectively creates measurable process improvements for Change, Problem, Incident, Release, Availability and service monitoring;
- Implementing and managing Configuration Management Database maturity and its management strategy within an organization;
- Leading process improvements to enhance configuration, data quality and efficiency to achieve hygiene targets;
- Leading the definition and maturation of robust configuration management procedures and standards;
- Defining, implementing, configuring and maintaining all ServiceNow Configuration Management Database processes, work instructions and activities;
- Overseeing and managing a large scale operational space of millions of configuration items;
- Leading an indirect/direct team to manage global transformational projects within a rapidly changing environment by taking an active role in the coaching and development of staff;
- Exhibiting senior level communications and senior leader engagement experience;
- Providing specialist consultation and technical leadership in support of the ServiceNow platform, configuration, industry leading practices and strategies;
- Working in and managing ambiguity including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system or solution in place;
- Working globally in a high tech environment, including global delivery;
- Displaying abilities as a technical leader, taking initiative and setting priorities independently; and,
- Developing and delivering impactful presentations and written communications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.