Platform Architect - SharePoint - #19503251
National Bank of Arizona
Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that "improving the work is the work" as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
ETO provides opportunities for you to own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great.
Zions Bancorporation is seeking a Platform Architect to join our Collaboration Platforms Team to support our SharePoint technology initiatives. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for providing guidance, systems analysis, project management, and support for our SharePoint solutions hosted in our on-premise datacenters as well as Microsoft 365. The person in this role will partner with stakeholders, leaders, and functional SMEs, and will contribute to all phases of SharePoint projects for the Collaboration Platforms Team.
- Collaborate with the SharePoint engineering team to develop and maintain SharePoint roadmap, incorporating vendor offering changes in light of business needs and company's overall strategy
- Guide customers and user communities in the adoption of SharePoint, including the elicitation and documentation of solution requirements a per-project basis
- Assist SharePoint project efforts as a subject matter expert in multiple capacities including design, development, integration and issue resolution
- Coordinate with delivery teams (development, infrastructure, project management) to ensure timely and accurate delivery of SharePoint solutions
- Lead relevant SharePoint architectural forums for coordination between technology groups and user communities, including technology working groups, user groups, and participation in the integrated center of excellence
- Provide user education and solution analysis (build vs. buy, SharePoint vs. alternative tools, etc.)
- Provide architectural support for related technologies and initiatives (Collaboration, Content Management, OneDrive)
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field
- 6+ years' experience in providing IT architecture support for the SharePoint platform along with related technologies and processes to include SharePoint Online (Office 365). A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Ability to elicit, gather and analyze data. Lead requirements gathering, documentation, and review.
- Working technical knowledge of the Office 365 platform, specifically SharePoint Online and OneDrive.
- Working knowledge of business systems and applications, incident and change management, project, and systems management
- Requires solid analytical, organizational, trouble shooting and problem solution skills
- Solid presentation and technical/non-technical communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of various software programs including word processing, spreadsheets, project, etc.