Spring 2021 Tax Internship - #19503254
Accounting and Consulting Group, LLP
CRI is a CPA and advisory firm located in more than 25 markets throughout Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Since our formation in 1997, we have quickly grown into one of the nation's top 20 firms, which would not be possible without the breadth and depth of knowledge and expertise that our talented professionals possess.
We invite you to explore our available opportunities, and learn more about what sets CRI apart from other larger firms.
- Prepare all forms of tax returns including the following: 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120S, 990
- Involved in preparing the returns, will perform the following: create digital files, document and tie out all schedules which includes Schedule C and D
- Become knowledgeable about all the computer software used in the tax department
- Create a quality work product by following the firm's processes and procedures
- Participate in firm training courses to help develop technical training skills
- Assist supervisors and managers with special project when needed
- Successfully completed Principles of Accounting I and II and be enrolled at an accredited university working towards a degree in Accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
CRI industry specializations include construction, government, banking/financial institutions, healthcare, insurance, not-for-profit, manufacturing, and distribution. We offer traditional and specialized services including audit and assurance, business consulting and support, forensic accounting, IT auditing, retirement plan auditing, SEC compliance, business valuation, tax planning, and trust and estate work. Additionally, CRI's family of portfolio companies deliver service organization control (SOC) reports, investment banking, management consulting, retirement plan administration services, payroll management, and wealth management. For more information about CRI, please visit www.CRIcpa.com.