Manager, Sales Engineering - #19503257
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Sales Engineering Manager for the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Regions. You will lead and develop our Sales Engineers for one of the most trusted and recognized brands in the security industry.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure effective technical coverage of regional account base.
- Develop SE skill sets to meet current and emerging sales opportunity needs and foster personal growth.
- Participates with Sr. FireEye Sales Leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Partner with Inspire and motivate others
- Foster a team culture
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Resource Management and Prioritization
- Strategic Planning with sales management, reps and SEs
- Customer Meetings - Sales Calls, Relationship Building, Problem Resolution
- Provide guidance on complex technical issues in-depth knowledge of the company, products and solutions
- Presentation Development & Delivery for strategic accounts
- Recruitment, retention, and development of SE team and regional SE leadership
- 10+ years of experience in a mixture of security, networking, network applications and major account development.
- 6+ years management experience (demonstrated team leadership; motivation and management, optimizing the performance of others, delegation of tasks, developing a sense of ownership, responsibility and motivation)
- 5+ years of sales engineering experience
- Vision - sense of direction, championing FireEye-Mandiant strategies and plans
- Experienced in the ‘consultative’ approach to selling -> ‘trusted advisor’
- Excellent communication skills
- Business acumen
- Excellent customer focus and adaptability
- Strong understanding of the Advanced Threat Protection Market, Competition, and Trends
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.