Contact Center Representative - #19503265
National Bank Of Arkansas
SUMMARY: Under the close supervision of the Contact Center Supervisor, the Contact Center Representative serves at the first point of contact for customers. The incumbent responds to inbound calls on a range of customer issues from account and balance inquiries to queries about the full range of products and services. The Contact Center Representative assists customers with their individual needs in a friendly, courteous, efficient and cooperative manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Give exceptional internal and external customer service by displaying sincere, outgoing, friendliness which includes answering phones promptly, consistently exhibit courtesy, competency and concern while responding timely and using customer's name.
- Answer internal and external customer telephone inquiries by using proper telephone guidelines, account verification techniques, utilizing multiple banking systems to access customer account information and following through to a satisfactory resolution on inquiries, requests or complaints promptly.
- Complete all required documentation to meet customer needs.
- Escalate unresolved or complex inquiries to the appropriate personnel or department when necessary.
- Explain bank policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Offer additional services to customers by recognizing opportunities and educating customers about product enhancements, new products or new services.
- Provide assistance to branch associates by processing customer requests when recording of calls is necessary.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company's overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.