Janitor (FT) (VFE) - #19503268
Janitor (FT) (VFE)
Madera 1467 Country Club Drive #52 - 04
Janitor is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to customers' requests in locating products, to meet the goals and objectives of the department. Conducts store sweep inspections, according to company policy and procedures. Also responsible for maintaining clean, organized, and presentable store facilities, including inside and out. Janitor is also responsible for emptying and cleaning receptacles.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers and vendors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable commute of home store.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- No experience necessary
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and speaking.
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and speaking a plus but not required.