Customer Support Specialist, Correspondence (2020-4586) - #19503319
TCF Financial Corporation
The Customer Support Senior Consultant, Social Media, and Outreach will be responsible for providing high-level customer service through daily activities, including: Social Media Moderation, Formal Complaint Management, Voice of the Customer Survey Management, Electronic Transaction Dispute Management, Executive Customer Service, and other duties.
The Customer Support Senior Consultant, Social Media, and Outreach will be responsible for providing high-level customer service through daily activities, including: Social Media Moderation, Formal Complaint Management, Voice of the Customer Survey Management, Electronic Transaction Dispute Management, Executive Customer Service, and other duties. In this role, the consultant is accountable for the delivery of brand essence and voice, continuous improvement, resolution of complex and high-profile customer issues in a multi-channel environment, and self-growth and development.
- Provides high-level customer issue resolution and service recovery via multiple channels, including customer surveys, social media, complaints, disputes, executive customer service requests, and others.
- Accountable for responding to service-related issues using TCF’s social media channels; this includes Facebook, Twitter, and other social media moderation as determined by TCF’s social strategy.
- Resolves high-visibility customer situations, including reputational threats, executive escalations, social media influencers, media, and legal threats. Handles next-level customer escalations and ensures satisfactory resolution and reporting to leadership.
- Performs service recovery follow-up to customers leaving dissatisfied Voice of the Customer survey results. Ensures that customer issues via the survey channel are properly resolved, and maintains a strong customer service mindset, with critical and creative problem-solving techniques.
- Executes Contact Center Channel complaint management processes and service recovery mechanisms, including customer follow up as well as routing complaints to the appropriate areas for further follow-up and resolution.
- Delivers a customer service experience that aligns with TCF’s brand standards across all channels.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a customer service or contact center environment
- Solid judgment as a primary social media ambassador; ability to exert professionalism and maintain brand voice and values in all public forums at all times
- Prior experience delivering high-profile, executive customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in an environment with regularly changing priorities
- Strong execution capability; exemplary follow-through and detail orientation
- Ability to build positive relationships both inter- and intra-department
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Associates degree in Business Administration, English or Communications or other related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate setting.
- Interest in the challenges and emerging opportunities associated with the digital space
TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Our team members will join other professionals that share the philosophy of making a positive impact. We are committed to building better communities by improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
With TCF Bank, you will be part of a fast-paced, community-minded organization while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities.
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF) is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCF’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. TCF also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. TCF’s policy is to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or another characteristic as required by applicable law.
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.