HVAC Service Technician Experienced - #19503336
Quigley Heating & Air
Quigley Heating and Air, Dallas, TX.
We are Currently looking for an Experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team! This position will run service calls for both residential and light commercial customers. We have a growing benefits package, full time, year - round work, continual company paid training, and career growth opportunities.
Quigley Heating and Air has been serving communities in the greater Dallas area for 73 years! We provide premium maintenance, installation, and repair service of heating and cooling systems for both residential homeowners and commercial properties. We are family owned and operated and continue to support our community with our family tradition of honestly, quality and value.
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician Experienced
Work Hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday, some weekends and overtime
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential & commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- Pass background and drug screen
- High School diploma or equivalent
- EPA Universal Certification
- 3 + years HVAC Service Technician field experience desired
- State Technician's Card from the department of licensing & regulation
- Proficient at troubleshooting, repairing, and performing maintenance for wide range of residential equipment
- Proficient understanding in HVAC functional design and of ductwork modifications
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Good understanding of all HVAC low voltage systems
- Able to work a Saturday rotation on the schedule
- Have your own basic tools
- Must be comfortable presenting and educating homeowners on systems and product
- Willingness to invest time in training and classes
- NATE Certifications
- Trane Variable Speed