Security Guard - High-Rise - #19503340
Trident Security Services Inc
"Security Guard - High-Rise","description":"Overview\n
ABOUT TRIDENT SECURITY SERVICES, INC
We provide highly trained and professional uniformed security officers and vehicle patrol security guards to commercial office properties, hospitals, gated communities, manufacturing facilities, automobile dealerships, data centers, and more.
If you have a passion for security and want to work for a company that provides extensive training and great benefits, join Trident security. We provide security jobs across the Southwest to people who are dedicated to building careers in security.
As a member of the Trident team, you'll build on our nearly two decades of stellar customer service as you protect our clients. You'll get to help create safety plans focused on individual liabilities. To make sure you'll be happy on the job, we'll match you as an individual with companies whose needs you're suited to meet.
We strive to maintain a culture that values employees, diversity, and the unique strength and perspective they bring to the company. We show our employees respect through more than words; we are proud to offer generous benefits, incentive-based compensation, flexible scheduling, and growth through long-term goals.
\n\nJob Skills / Requirements\n
Schedule: Saturday-Sunday 7 pm to 7 am, Monday and Wednesday from 11 pm to 7 am
Pay Rate: $14.50/hr. + Benefits!
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Downtown Area)
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with guests, tenants, client management, and your team members.
- Prepare detailed incident reports and comprehensive daily logs using a computer. Intermediate computer skills required.
- Provide exceptional customer service by anticipating needs, offering directions, and making recommendations.
- Maintain an understanding and adhere to the standard operating procedures, post orders, emergency policies, and regulations.
- Monitor site-specific CCTV cameras in a continuous fashion and to observe anything out of the ordinary.
- Perform duties in a manner that reflects Trident Security values while maintaining a professional appearance.
- Make ethical judgment decisions in accordance with Trident Security policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure safety and security on site.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn new systems.
- Willing to work with a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive team.
- Possess, or be willing to become CPR/AED/First Aid certified (We provide these, free of charge!)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
- Must submit to an extensive background check and comprehensive drug screen.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent education (GED).
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain an Unarmed Security Guard Card in Arizona (We can help you get this!)
\n\nEducation Requirements (Any)\nHigh School Diploma or GED\n\nAdditional Information / Benefits\n\nBenefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days\n\nScreening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification\n","@context":"http://schema.org","@type":"JobPostingxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst"}