Professional Revenue Cycle Informatics Analyst - #19503348
Care New England Health System
The Professional Revenue Cycle Informatics Analyst reports directly to the Care New England Systems Director of Revenue Cycle and is responsible for the integration of Revenue Cycle payer knowledge, data analytics, and systems integration knowledge to manage and administer Revenue Cycle needs at Care New England. The Professional Revenue Cycle Informatics Analyst is responsible for data analysis and implementation support for process and system improvements in the Professional Revenue Cycle Departments. The position requires a clear understanding of the various payer processing rules and the corresponding system response.
The Professional Revenue Cycle Informatics Analyst serves as a liaison between all Professional Revenue Cycle system set ups and the CNE Information Systems Department.
Bachelors Degree required with 3-5 years Revenue Cycle experience which includes extensive experience in the use of EPIC. Detailed knowledge of hospital billing and claims processing is required. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required. Display strong leadership ability. Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well both independently and as a team leader.
I. Application of Knowledge and Skill
- Applies Professional Revenue Cycle practice knowledge and skills to determine functions that are suitable for applicable Revenue Cycle Systems; ensures Revenue Cycle Systems are consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Develops and maintains Professional Revenue Cycle Systems expertise; participates in Revenue Cycle System workflow and configuration reviews to determine the designs, enhancements, and/or modifications necessary to enhance Revenue Cycle acceptance and achieve the business needs of Care New England.
- Participates in strategic/ tactical planning for Professional Revenue Cycle application development, reporting, and enhancement; coordinates activities with Care New England Information Systems.
- Facilitates the design and implementation of Revenue Cycle relevant screens, forms, and processes with Revenue Cycle relevance to automate processes to the full extent feasible for the organization; assists in testing and ongoing maintenance of Revenue Cycle applications.
- Seeks to understand and meet Revenue Cycle end-user needs and expectations through communication, cooperation, and collaboration
- Assists CNE Information Systems with the analysis and resolutions of Professional Revenue Cycle Information System Applications issues affecting operations; assist with the coordination of Professional Revenue Cycle System downtime procedures.
- Preserves and protects patient rights to confidentiality.
- Performs other job-related duties when required or requested.