Medical Front Desk Receptionist - #19503358
U.S. Physical Therapy
Job Position: Medical ReceptionistLocation: Monroe, MIYears' Experience Required: 1+ Employment Type: Full Time Benefits: Complete Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, paid time off and a 401KBusiness: Outpatient Therapy Clinic
Position Overview:This position is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of patients between check-in, treatment, and check-out. This position is a point-of-contact for all non-clinical patient service including managing the patient scheduling process; collecting, posting, and depositing patient payments; maintaining patient charts and electronic medical records; maintaining the front desk area; and providing outstanding customer service to our patients.
- Greet Patients
- Answer phones
- Electronic Scheduling
- Data Entry
- Verify current personal and financial information
- Book appointments
- Verify insurance benefits
- Charge tickets
- Collecting money over the counter
- Faxing and Filing and perform any other duties assigned
- Must have 1+years of previous knowledge in a medical front office.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software preferred.
- Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service.
- Be flexible with your hours.
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Be Organized
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment. Involves contact with patients and public.
Education/Credentials:• High school graduate or equivalent
We look for stable past work history and previous work experience in the role.