Skilled Laborer - #19503372
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Orkin is the pest management industry leader. We offer extensive paid training.
SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH BASIC CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE--ROOFING, SIDING, INSULATION, ETC.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out this position that can turn into so much more!
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Complete our award-winning paid training and learn the skills required to be responsible for providing best in class service
- Install home services to include, but not limited to, attic remediation's, crawlspace encapsulations, Orkin Leaf Guard, and radiant heat barrier for energy efficiency
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Communicate with customers by setting project expectations and walking them through the process to ensure satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for your customer by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage your hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
APPLY NOW and serve as a key member of the local team!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive, paid training
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS, and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Construction experience required--roofing, siding insulation, etc.
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions