Technical Architect- Tech Consulting - #19503376
Ernst & Young LLP
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients' team and we'll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
You will work on a team developing, testing, deploying and supporting data-driven internet, intranet and extranet applications using the Dynamics/Power Platform.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client's digital vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
- Function as part of a team during technical implementations for Dynamics/Power Platform to finalize architecture specification, create designs as they relate to customizations and/or integration of platform.
- Lead system design discussions and recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Participate in white-boarding sessions.
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
- Learn new client information quickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revision control systems.
- Able to lead a small team of developers through technical architecture.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers.
- Independently write quality code that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Perform code reviews and ensure best practices are being adhered to by development team on engagements
- Lead solution deployments to downstream environments
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (MBA a plus)
- Minimum of five years of experience; must have a minimum of 4 years of general development experience and a minimum of 2 years .NET technical architecture experience on enterprise projects
- Experience integrating with external systems
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
Ideally, you'll also have
- Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform solution design/configuration/customization experience and Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Customer Engagement
- Experience with ADO Build Pipelines or similar
- Microsoft Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of vacation plus twelve observed holidays and 10 personal care days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.