Senior Systems Administrator - #19503390
ECS is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to work in our Washington D.C. office.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with an active Top-Secret Clearance to support a very dynamic customer in the DC area. We are currently expanding our team to support our federal customer, a world-wide recognized organization responsible for law enforcement and intelligence efforts. This project is to provide senior level guidance and management for a Federal Identity and Access Management team.
- Deploy infrastructure updates and upgrades (hardware, application, operating system patching, software security updates, configurations, etc.).
- Support data migrations and system integrations with external system components and supply O&M thereafter.
- Perform the development of new or existing architectural plans and designs.
- Perform the troubleshooting and remediation of problems with deployments.
- Perform daily system health monitoring.
- Support System backup/recovery COOP and DCDR exercises and activities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge for both tools and operating systems as new versions are approved for use.
- Respond to Tier-3 and 4 service tickets with senior level engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- 5+ recent years of systems engineering experience
- 5+ recent years of experience supporting Linux OS environments
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
- 5+ recent years of experience writing technical documentation
- Software Development Suite (i.e. J Developer and Eclipse)
- Experience with the Oracle Identity Management (OIM) tools suite
- Experience with the Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) tools suite
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and apply DevOps and Configuration Management concepts, processes, and techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge of Single Sign On (SSO), Federation, and various Access Control frameworks
- Demonstrate knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Implementation, architecture, and design experience for virtualized environments (VMware or equivalent)
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.