Knowledge Manager - #19503413
Farm Credit Services of America, PCA/Flca
We are seeking an experienced individual to lead the development and ongoing management of the Farm Credit Services of America's (FCSAmerica) knowledge program, processes and related systems. The ideal candidate has excelled previously in the role of a Knowledge Manager and has demonstrated experience implementing programs resulting in organizations becoming more efficient using collaborative, web-based tools and platforms that improve employee and customer experiences.
In this role you'll be an advocate for knowledge management best practices, tools, and data standards that enables employees to more efficiently and effectively serve customers. You'll also enable our customers to self-serve and search online knowledgebases to get answers to their questions. Key success criteria for this role includes faster resolution to teammate and customer requests, quality self-service options and a reduction in overall operational risk.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Responsible for the initial development, implementation, governance and ongoing evolution of the Associations' knowledge management program to support operational excellence, customer experience and sales growth
- Promote a best practice knowledge management process aligned to the end-user journey and includes standardization in data gathering, storage, content management, knowledge sharing, and information continuity
- Develop an annual knowledge management plan and lead the implementation of top priorities
- Establish, monitor and report on KPIs. Initiate areas for improvement and evolution
- Define user requirements and collaborate with technology teams to ensure the tools are enabling effectiveness across the program
- Champion adoption of knowledge management program. Engage with Association teams and Knowledge Management Champions to promote a culture of continuous improvement and a consistent, intentional approach to knowledge management
- Provide knowledge sharing and mentoring to teammates; review work for accuracy and quality of approach
- Stay up to date on knowledge management best practices by researching and collaborating with industry experts
- 8 years of experience in self-help, knowledge management and/or customer service program management
- Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred
- Degree in Business in finance, communication, technology or other related field; Graduate degree related to knowledge or content management preferred
- 18 vacation days and 15 sick leave days begin accruing the day you start
- 7 paid holidays
- Quality health, dental, vision insurance with competitive monthly premiums
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- All employees eligible for market competitive annual incentive program
- 401k potential for 9% employer contribution on day one
- Charitable giving donation match up to $250/year
- Tuition reimbursement and education assistance programs
- Health and wellness reimbursements
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today's agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation's largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.