Sourcing Manager - #19503416
Jones Lange Lasalle Inc.
JLL's Project and Development Services team is currently looking for a Sourcing Manager in support of an account based in Columbia, Maryland. This person would be responsible for delivering market, supplier and operational intelligence of services operations--identifying and leading appropriate field resources to execute strategic initiatives.
What you will be doing:
- Be subject matter expert in support of JLL sourcing strategies, supplier relationships and program management.
- Closely participate in and with clients and Jones Lang LaSalle Sourcing, Facility and Property Management teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client.
- Perform periodic market trend analysis in the specific categories; analyzing supplier base, industry changes, etc. Report analysis to Supply Chain and business stakeholders in a client ready form.
- Responsible for implementation, coordination and communication of regional and national programs.
- Support Category Management team's supplier relationship and performance programs with key suppliers.
- Provide management, instruction and follow-up in support of operations teams RFP/bid, contracting and operational processes. Be proactive and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance to JLL's sourcing and contracting policies, procedures, risk management programs, and ethics.
- Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with standard or other contract changes and are formally reviewed and approved by legal/risk management.
- Establish work priorities, assign deliverables and resolve issues with Operations teams, temporary help and/or project-specific dedicated personnel to assure client satisfaction, customer satisfaction.
- Support and assist development of diversity programs in accordance with clients and company requirements. Mentor/educate suppliers through meetings.
- Participate and provide leadership to Preferred Supplier performance review meetings.
- Support JLL e-commerce procurement initiatives.
Sound like you? The right candidate will possess:
- Excellent inter-personal skills, organization skills, and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and 2+ years strategic sourcing or related experience.
- Project management and business transitions experience preferred.
- Excellent PC skills-- proficient in MS Office applications
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.